Registrations Officer - Brazil
A CHALLENGING JOB CONTENT
- You are responsible for the timely registration of plant protection products in Brazil, you follow up on existing registrations.
- You are responsible for selecting and monitoring laboratory- and field studies.
- You will be responsible for label and bula reviewing and the importation of samples.
- You take care of the company licences.
- You keep track of modifications to registrations and you follow the legislation and regulations in Brazil.
- You maintain good relationships with the relevant authorities and you can count on a solid network.
- You report directly to the Country Manager in Brazil and are in close contact with the Registrations department in Belgium.
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You hold a master degree in bio-science or similar education.
- You have minimum 4 years of experience in a similar function, you have experience in product registration, post-registration and states registration.
- You are fluent in Portuguese and English, in written and spoken.
- You work fluently with Microsoft Office.
- You work accurately and you excel in organizing and prioritizing your work.
- You can handle several projects/dossiers simultaneously.
- You are stress resistant, a real problem-solver and eager to defend your point of view.
- You can relate to our FRAMILY values: Fun, Respect, Ambition, teaMwork, Innovation, fLexibility and familY.
A company with a great future
Globachem offers you an interesting job with real responsibilities in a growing and financially healthy family business with a great future ahead. You can grow along with the organization, build further expertise and shape your career. The necessary training and introduction are provided. You will be part of an enthusiastic team within an international environment and you can count on an attractive remuneration package