Country Registration Manager – France
A CHALLENGING JOB CONTENT
- You are responsible for the accurate and timely submission of registration dossiers of plant protection products and biosolutions in France (and other countries to be defined) and for their follow-ups.
- You follow up on existing registrations and keep close contacts with the relevant authorities in order to receive the registrations in a timely manner.
- You are co-responsible to keep product labels up to date.
- You keep track of modifications to registrations and you follow the legislation and regulations in France (and other countries to be defined).
- You work closely with your colleagues of the registration department and you report to the Head of Registrations and Regulatory Affairs.
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You have a master degree in bioscience or equivalent.
- You have a minimum 2-year experience with the registration of plant protection products and biosolutions in France.
- You work with precision, you have an eye for detail and you can organize effectively.
- You work methodically and accurate.
- You can handle several projects/ dossiers simultaneously.
- You are a problem solver and eager to defend your point of view.
- You are a teamplayer.
- You are a native French-speaker. Your written and spoken English are excellent. Other languages are welcome as well.
- You can connect with our FRAMILY-values: Fun, Respect, Ambition, teaMwork, Innovation, flexibiLity, familY.
A company with a great future
Globachem offers you an interesting job with real responsibilities in a growing and financially healthy family business with a great future ahead. You can grow along with the organization, build further expertise and shape your career. The necessary training and introduction are provided. You will be part of an enthusiastic team within an international environment and you can count on an attractive remuneration package