- 25 g/L difenoconazole
- 25 g/L fludioxonil
FS - suspension concentrate for seed treatment
Red coloured seed treatment product for use in cereals, effective in controlling various Fusarium and Tilletia species.
- Broad spectrum of control against seed borne and soil borne diseases
- Unique association of 2 complementary molecules. Fludioxonil penetrates the seed and grows with the coleoptile, thus providing protection against seed as well as soil borne diseases. Difenoconazole is taken up systemically at the beginning of germination, reinforcing the protection of the coleoptile
- Excellent efficacy against Fusarium spp., Tilletia caries and Michrodochium nivale, good efficacy against i.a. Septoria nodorum
- Difenoconazole is the only registered active ingredient ensuring sufficient control Tilletia controversa
- Easy and even application, giving uniform coloring and significant dust reduction
- Can be mixed with other seed treatment products
- Excellent selectivity
For country-specific information about the registration and the label of this product, we refer to the database with registered plant protection products of your country.