960 g/L S-metolachlor
EC - emulsifiable concentrate
Pre crop emergence control of annual meadow-grass, some other annual grasses and some broadleaf weeds in maize, sugar beet, sunflower, sorghum, ananas, soybean, beans, peas, sugarcane and in seed production of some fruiting vegetables.
- Long residual control of weeds, ensuring optimum crop establishment and development
- Unfoalds its action in the (preferably moist) top soil layer, also controlling later germinating weeds
- Very good efficacy against i.a. annual meadowgrass, millet, barnyard grass, red dead-nettle, mayweed, sow thistle, field speedwell
- Flexibility in all crop management programs, being the perfect mixing partner for complementary products
- Excellent selectivity with superior crop safety
Other brand name
For country-specific information about the registration and the label of this product, we refer to the database with registered plant protection products of your country.