Do you have a scientific and analytical mind? Do you have a strong interest in regulatory affairs within crop protection? Then this job opportunity might be exactly what you are looking for!
A CHALLENGING JOB CONTENT
- You are responsible for a portfolio of plant protection products for which you timely prepare the registration dossiers. This includes outsourcing of studies to labs, study plans/draft reports review, and DRR writing/ update (including the risk assessments).
- For your portfolio you are responsible for the evaluation of the registrability in the EU of development concepts coming from other departments (Product Development, R&D, and Marketing).
- To this end you conduct preliminary risk assessments covering all areas of the registration dossier and report the results to other departments. You also evaluate the cost needed to register these concepts as part of a business case.
- You identify the critical studies that will drive the success of the development concepts and book slots with labs accordingly.
- You think along actively about evolutions in the market and agriculture. You derive ideas from own input or those from colleagues, other departments and customers.
- You follow updates of legislation and regulations in various countries.
- You work closely with your colleagues of the registration department and other departments (Product Development, R&D, and Marketing) and you report to the Team Lead Product Registration.
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You have a master degree in bio-science or equivalent.
- You have a minimum 3-year experience with registrations in each area of the registration dossier.
- You are passionate about or familiar with the world of plants and agriculture.
- You enjoy using your analytic and scientific mind in researching legislation, markets and studies to create value added applications.
- You work methodically and accurate, you are a teamplayer and you like to take initiative.
- Your administration shows precision, you are well organized and can handle several projects/dossiers simultaneously.
- Your written and spoken English is excellent, good knowledge of French and Dutch is an asset. Other languages are welcome as well.
- You can connect with our FRAMILY-values: Fun, Respect, Ambition, teaMwork, Innovation, flexibiLity, familY.
A company with a great future
Globachem offers you an interesting job with real responsibilities in a growing and financially healthy family business with a great future ahead. You can grow along with the organization, build further expertise and shape your career yourself. The necessary training and introduction are provided. You are part of a young and enthusiastic team. You can count on an attractive remuneration package which contains an interesting set of fringe benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization/group insurance, flexible income-plan, …).