A CHALLENGING JOB CONTENT
- You develop at marketing level the new products (fungicides, herbicides) for potatoes and grapes that come out of our R&D pipeline. This in close cooperation with the Product Development department, in order to bring them to market in the short or medium term.
- You are responsible for the strategic marketing planning and segmentation of these products in potatoes and grapes, also in relation to the registration of the different products. You act as a link between the different departments for the products (Product Development, Regulatory, Supply Chain and Sales).
- You develop technical and commercial building blocks, including market positioning of your products. You have contact with Globachem’s distributors and influencers and support the internal sales team with product knowledge, benchmarking, USP’s, ....
- Together with the sales department, you will prepare the short and long term budgets and forecasts for the products in the respective countries. The target area extends on a global level.
- You will develop partnerships, negotiate and take decisions at a commercial and technical level.
- You report to the Globachem’s Portfolio Manager.
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You have a Master’s degree in Bio Engineering or equivalent, with a strong interest in the agricultural sector. You preferably have a first experience in the agrochemical sector and more specifically in the world of crop protection. Experience in product management is a plus.
- You excel in the planning and execution of go-to-market actions. With your multitasking and organizational skills, you are comfortable dealing with multiple and complex products at the same time. - You are a team player and can easily work together with different teams.
- You are a strong communicator and speak and write fluent English and Dutch. Knowledge of French, German or Spanish is a plus.
- You are a strategic thinker, well organized and structured.
- You are proactive and dynamic, with a ‘go for it’ mentality.
- You are assertive and flexible and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You are flexible to travel from time to time.
- You can identify with our FRAMILY values: Fun, Respect, Ambition, teaMwork, Innovation, fLexibility and familY.
A company with a great future
Globachem offers you an interesting job with real responsibilities in a growing and financially healthy family business with a great future ahead. You can grow along with the organization, build further expertise and shape your career. The necessary training and introduction are provided. You are part of a young and enthusiastic team. You can count on an attractive remuneration package which contains an interesting set of fringe benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization/group insurance, flexible income-plan, …).
How to apply?
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com